화이자에서 나온 우울증 설문지..
매일 슬프고 침울하거나, 우울한 느낌이었나?
즐거워하던 일에 흥미를 잃게 되었나?
노력하지 않았음에도 체중이 변하였나?
수면에 어려움이 있었나?
항상 피곤하고 기운이 없다고 느꼈나?
가만 있지 못하거나(안절부절못함) 행동이 느려진다고 느꼈나?
무가치감, 죄의식, 또는 죄책감을 느꼈나?
자살을 생각한 적이 있었나?
(2) markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by either subjective account or observation made by others)
(3) significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month), or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day. Note: In children, consider failure to make expected weight gains.
(4) Insomnia or Hypersomnia nearly every day
(5) psychomotor agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down)
(6) fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day
(7) feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick)
(8) diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day (either by subjective account or as observed by others)
(9) recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide